Highlighted

Re: Bose NC Headphones 700 - Unable to connect to Bose Music app

Hi g5410, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this! I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue after attempting all of these steps. 

Do you have another device that you can attempt to use the headphones on to see if the issue still persists? I would highly recommend that you ensure that your Bose Music App and Headphones are running the latest software. You can check this on the headphones by connecting them to a PC and going to Btu.bose.com

I look forward to hearing the result of these steps from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 16, 2019

I tried connecting them to my Macbook Pro and that's not working. I also downloaded the Bose Updater - not working either. 

What else can I do? 

Highlighted

Hi g5410, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this issue that you are experiencing. I believe this may be an issue with the headphones as the issue happens across multiple devices and the updater won't update the headphones. As the issue isn't resolved via these steps, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I am deeply sorry that we weren't able to resolve this for you via the community.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 17, 2019

These solutions still do not work.

I have connected once and it will no longer connect on the app and i therefore have none of the features i bought the headphones for.  Whatever has been done to the app hasn't worked.

Highlighted

Hi Tain101, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am very sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue and would love to assist you with this. 

Firstly, so that I don't get you to repeat anything can you please confirm which troubleshooting steps you have attempted so far? Can you please also let me know which device you are trying to set the headphones up on? 

I look forward to hearing back from you in regards to my questions. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 16, 2019

Sad to hear that you too are having issues with your new $400 headphones. I was advised to return/exchange mine which I've now done.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 8, 2019

What a horrible purchase. I bought these in July and still haven't been able to connect to the Bose Music app consistently. What a waste because I cannot access any of the advanced purchases. 

Highlighted

Hello Lamevan,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having some issues connecting to the Bose Music app. I'd love to help with this!

Could you please confirm the following details:

- Device you are using the Bose Music app on & OS version

- Bose Music app version

- NC Headphones 700 firmware version

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 16, 2019

Following your suggestion I put in a return request and ordered a new pair. Guess what? Same problem with the new pair. Do I keep on ordering additional headphones until one of them works? Or is this a software issue? Alternatively, I can return them for good if there is no real solution.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 16, 2019

I bought a new pair to be sure and it still won't connect properly!