MikeH58
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 17, 2018

Re: Bose NC Headphones 700 - Unable to connect to APP and Switching between Phone and Computer

I thought you could only switch between 2 devices hence the button to swop🤔

Circa1962
Contributor
Registered since

May 20, 2017

Re: Bose NC Headphones 700 - Unable to connect to APP and Switching between Phone and Computer

The app allows up to 6 or 8 (I don't recall). Personally, I have 3. The button was a good suggestion though. 

MikeH58
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 17, 2018

I don’t think the app has anything to do with swopping from one device to another. Apart from when I first set up a Bose device I never use it apart from software updates etc.

ouing
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2020

Yes I agree, when the setup is done, don't touch anything except the power button and you are good to go. But don't touch anything else, the app isn't there to help you. That's bad because the app is visually helping to connect/remove devices, configure noise canceling button etc. But as long as only two devices max are connected, I agree you are fine without the app. That's bad because they are providing an app that is not working as intended, after more than a year it appears...

cpreveza
Participant
Registered since

Apr 7, 2020

Re: Bose NC Headphones 700 - Unable to connect to Bose Music app

Is this issue solved? I'm having challenges stay connected to and using the music app.

ouing
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2020

No, the issue is not resolved. Once connected and configured, the headphone works well with my iPhone and my MacBook computer, but connecting the Bose app is kind of random... Power ON/OFF and noise canceling are the only reliable fonctions. Which is the primary usage of this product, to be honest!

BCM1278
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 7, 2020

Not fixed pathetic at this point 

Dave170
Participant
Registered since

Oct 25, 2019

Hi there

I tried what @Yashwant suggested but has no luck. I also tried all of the suggestions on your trouble shooting page but this hasn’t worked either. What do I try now? I have also had trouble with static while on telephone conversations making it impossible to continue on calls - not sure if these problems are related. 
thanks

dave 

Vicky_W

Hey Dave170, 

I'm sorry that you are having this issue. Can I please confirm what phone you have and if you have tried using a secondary phone at all? 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
cbrady23
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 21, 2020

This is pretty annoying. These things were expensive and they don't work. Extremely frustrating. I have an iphone 7 and they worked for like 5 minutes. Now it keeps trying to connect, asks me to "Select an Accessory" then it fails. It's funny because the phone is bluetooth connected to the headphones, but the app can't figure it out.