Highlighted
brynte
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Re: Bose NC Headphones 700 - Unable to connect to Bose Music app

Nevermind my comment above. It's still not working reliably. Of course. How much did I pay for this?

Highlighted
Tijolo
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Cannot connect at all to my iPhone only my Mac. Shocking considering the price! Will return as soon as I get back home...bought in transit and convinced by salesman of how easy they are to set up! At this price it really is way off and unacceptable!

Very, very disappointed!

Highlighted
pmallin7
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 9, 2019

I reached out to Bose and their response was that the headphones do not work well with computers, only mobile devices (see attached screenshot).  It's ridiculous since I bought these specifically for conference calls with my work.  I am switching to Jabra until they can get it sorted out.  Really disappointed in Bose not addressing the issue, it has been well over three months that I have had dropped calls and the microphone randomly stops mid call.... Also, the crackling that randomly happens in a call is super annoying. 

[Edited by Moderator]

Highlighted
msardana81
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 17, 2019

I have the same issue...sometimes the app sees two devices. Name on the Chromebook is different from my pixel phone. Tried resetting the device, updated app (3.0.1). Unfortunately, unable to connect to the app, device keeps turning off every few minutes, making it useless. 

Have done the following steps: 

1) Reset headphones; cleared Bluetooth list

2) Cleared cache on app -- and tried and failed

3) Deleted app and restarted phone and headset

A few other combos of above and no success. Really, terrible experience. Will be returning the product, unless there is a quick fix. 

Highlighted
agalie
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 17, 2019

Thanks, this worked

Highlighted
afBeaver
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 18, 2019

I just bought a pair of NC 700. Same problem here.

Connected to my iPhone. Works great.

Connect to my PC. Works great

Connect to my iPhone again. Bose music can't find them. They only work with my PC now.

Highlighted
Randyf
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 29, 2019

I bought bose nc 700 last dec 26 as a gift to myself but i cannot connect it to bose music app it keeps showing connection failed. It just only keeps spinning. Is there something wrong with my headphone?  I can use it to my iphone but with Bose Music App i cannot connect it. Any suggestion? Please... 

Highlighted
afBeaver
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 18, 2019

I've solved my such problems. For me, I had made the mistake of connecting to my PC as I did with my previous headphones, i.e. just turning them on and putting them in pairing mode and connecting them to the PC. When I did this, they stopped connecting to my Bose Music App until I cleared all previous connections on the headphones and reinstalled the App. 

If I connect my headphones to another device through the Bose Music App it actually works great for me. I like the ability to have two connected sources at the same time. 

Highlighted
MikeH58
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 17, 2018

There are loads of replies on this subject if you have a trawl around. What you have to ensure before you install the Bose Music app is that the headphones are not connected via bluetooth to another device or app. You need to make sure this is not happening as it appears its the most common problem with Bluetooth connected devices. If you can disable any other connections and delete the app and start again would be my advice.