Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 23, 2019

Bose NC Headphones 700 - Unable to connect to Bose Music app

just the same problem but I've downloaded the latest version app on my phone and also updated the latest version firmware.
I just followed the guideline as published before but it was still unsuccessful.
I sought help at the store but the staff just told me that NC Headphones 700 hasn't launched yet in my region and they had no idea how to help me. I know I could still listen to music but I also want to set up my headphone. Please give me some solution. I've tried a lot.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose NC Headphones 700 - Unable to connect to Bose Music app

Hello HKuser,

Thank you very much for your message, I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this connectivity issue with your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. 

May I ask which region you are situated in?

Can you also inform us with what phone you are using to connect to your headphones and its software version?

We would love to do what we can in order to get this resolved for you.

Many thanks,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 23, 2019

I bought the headphone in Shanghai but I live in Hong Kong. I’m using iPhone XS iOS 12.4

thanks

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Hi there @HKuser and thanks for getting back to us!

The phone and device that you're using are ready for setup, but as you have been informed, this is not yet available for launch in your current region.

Rest assured we are still working towards global launch and for this to be available to all users, but in the meantime, you will not be able to access these features through the app.

I apologise that I cannot be of further assistance at this time, but please keep an eye on our Community and Social Channels for more information when this is available!

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Liam W