Highlighted

Re: Bose NC700 - Problems with PC

Hello r3v0, 

Many thanks for getting back in touch. We have performed some tests using a Windows 10 laptop and the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 and were unable to replicate the reported fault. We will feed this back to the developers but in the meantime, if anyone else is having similar issues, please feel free to join in the conversation leaving as much information as possible. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 7, 2019

I have met the same crackling issue while connected to my laptop via bluetooth. The sound always occurs at the first seconds of music/video; when there's a notification, what i can only hear is the intermittent crack sound, which is really annoying. The computer i'm using is Lenovo ThinkPad T480. The issue does not occur while connected with the cable. 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 6, 2019

I am also having the same issue in Windows 10. when I am in skype for business conversation, and I open chrome and after a while all sound from Skype from business is stopped , even though other party is able to hear me, I can not hear them.

I have to close chrome, hangup the call and start the call again. This is very annoying.

I am using Avantree bluetooth dongle with HP Elitebook.

Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jan 18, 2020

I'm having the same issue with Microsoft Teams on Win10 (ver 1909). Device is a Surface Laptop 1st gen. I can listen to music, but voice calls via Microsoft Teams having crackling audio and is unusable. Also, receiving another call on my Teams number while on the first call completely kills the audio of the original call. Already updated NC-700's to latest firmware. Teams works fine on my iPhone XR. 

Any ideas??