Highlighted
forthewyn
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 10, 2019

Bose NC700 reconnect problems with Windows 10

Hi there I'm seeing some odd behavior with my new NC 700 headphones on Windows 10 Home Version 1903.

When I pair my headset to Windows, it works great, but when I walk away, sleep Windows,  and come back the next day, the headset properly shows Disconnected.

I turn the headset on, and Windows says it's Connected, but it's not actually Connected and sound still plays from the speaker.

I can fix the problem by removing the Headset from the bluetooth device list and re-adding the device. Kind of cumbersome for an every day work flow 🙂

Thanks for the superb product and I look forward to finding a good work-around for this!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose NC700 reconnect problems with Windows 10

Author Accepted Answer selected by forthewyn

Hello forthewyn,

Thank you for posting!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this when your NC Headphones 700 are connected to your PC.

When returning to the PC and resuming the connection, are you able to select your headphones from this list:

playback device.png

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

3 REPLIES 3

Author Accepted Answer selected by forthewyn

Hello forthewyn,

Thank you for posting!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this when your NC Headphones 700 are connected to your PC.

When returning to the PC and resuming the connection, are you able to select your headphones from this list:

playback device.png

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

forthewyn
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 10, 2019

Thanks very much for the reply.

Which settings dialog is that you're showing me?

For what it's worth, when I just walked up to my PC and woke it, the headphones properly / automatically connected to the PC.

Hello Forthewyn, 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

It's great to hear that your issue seems to be resolved. 

Just to let you know, we got to this screen by clicking on the speaker icon on the bottom right-hand side of the computer, and clicking on the arrow to expand the options. 

I hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W