Highlighted
Agora
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 29, 2019

Bose NCH 700 - Fast Forward function

Hello all,

Was wondering if Bose have any intention of bringing back the fast forward function that could be activated on the QC35 by double tap and hold or triple tap and hold.

This is a very useful function, especially for those of us that listen to audio books/podcasts.

best,

A

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose NCH 700 - Fast Forward function

Hi Agora, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I appreciate the feedback on this function and I am glad to let you know that this is still a feature on the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. 

To skip forward simply swipe forwards on the right ear cup on the touch controls, to skip backward. If I have misunderstood and you are speaking about speeding through the track this isn't something that is currently available and I would love to raise this as a feature request for you. 

If any other users would also like to see this feature added to the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 please do let us know. 

Kind Regards,

Hector B - Community Support 

Agora
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 29, 2019

Hi there,

Yes, I was in fact referring to being able to speed through a track - once/if available, could you please provide an estimate of when do you expect this function to be rolled out to the NCH700?

Thank you

Hello Agora,

The request has been forwarded to our development team, however, this does not guarantee that it will be implemented and I cannot provide any time scales.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G