Participant
Registered since

Apr 15, 2020

Bose Noise Cancelling 700 won’t connect

Hi, I got the Bose Noise Cancelling 700 and I’m trying to connect them after disconnecting them and they just won’t connect, it just says ready to connect over and over on the “get connected” screen with the wheel spinning over and over. The first time I tried connecting them it did it perfectly but now they just won’t connect. I’ve tried holding the bluetooth button to clear the bluetooth device list and uninstalled the app but nothing works. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Noise Cancelling 700 won’t connect

Author Accepted Answer selected by zackthompson

Hey @zackthompson,

Welcome to the Bose Community!

It's unusual that you've not been able to connect after the first time of connecting your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. I'd love to see what I can do to help.

Clearing the pairing list is a great step. Did you also delete the headphones from the Bluetooth list on the device that you connected to? - Clearing the pairing list

I'd also recommend that you reset the headphones - Resetting your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

Let me know how you get on with this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by zackthompson

Hey @zackthompson,

Welcome to the Bose Community!

It's unusual that you've not been able to connect after the first time of connecting your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. I'd love to see what I can do to help.

Clearing the pairing list is a great step. Did you also delete the headphones from the Bluetooth list on the device that you connected to? - Clearing the pairing list

I'd also recommend that you reset the headphones - Resetting your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

Let me know how you get on with this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

Bose Product Name - Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones 700, with Alexa Voice Control, Silver

Country - United States

Problem Description - My bose Headphones are not connecting to my iPhone/laptop. The device is shown in the Bose Music app but when I try to connect it, it doesn't. So I deleted the already paired drive and tried connecting again. But it says "Connection Unavailable" every time I try. Please suggest?