Highlighted
jwbeeler
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 6, 2018

Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 - Can't listen to iPad with 2 Sets of Headphones

I travel frequently and purchased 2 sets of Bose 700 headphones to watch movies on the plane.  With my old QC 35's, I could connect one pair to the iPad (pro, latest firmware), then the other pair to the originally paired headset via the Bose Connect app.  

Unfortunately, the new 700's will connect to the iPad, but only one pair will play sound.  Is there any way to connect them to each other so both my wife and I can watch the same movie on the plane?  I realize the iPad will only play to one device, but it's hard to fathom Bose not allowing the headsets to connect to one another as the older headsets did...HELP!

Jeff

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 - Can't listen to iPad with 2 Sets of Headphones

Author Accepted Answer selected by jwbeeler

Hi jwbeeler, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today. 

I appreciate your feedback regarding this and this isn't something that is possible with the Noise Canceling Headphones 700 as they don't feature Music Share. This has been a feature that we have had requested many times and we have forwarded this onto our development team. 

I hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 - Can't listen to iPad with 2 Sets of Headphones

Author Accepted Answer selected by jwbeeler

Hi jwbeeler, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today. 

I appreciate your feedback regarding this and this isn't something that is possible with the Noise Canceling Headphones 700 as they don't feature Music Share. This has been a feature that we have had requested many times and we have forwarded this onto our development team. 

I hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support