Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 21, 2020

Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 Music reproduction extremely low volume

While reproducing music on my Spotify App on my Huawei P20 Lite phone the volume is always so lowI can hardle hear it. This makes the headphones virtually useless if I´m using them on a flight or train. And for the money they cost this unacceptable.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 Music reproduction extremely low volume

Hey @Sketchley, sorry to hear about the low volume on your headphones.

This certainly sounds unusual, and not something that many other users have reported. Have you paired the headphones to any other mobile phones or tablets to compare the volume levels? Additionally, have you used any alternative apps on your Huawei phone, or is the issue limited to the Spotify app? Have you used other Bluetooth devices (speakers, headsets) with the same phone and app and experienced no issues?

The headset features touch controls on the right earcup, on the front. This may sometimes impact playback levels. Try touching the right earcup during playback, and swiping in an upward motion. More information on this can be found HERE

Looking forward to hearing back.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.