Highlighted
trpunz00
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 12, 2019

Bose On Ear wireless

Is there a difference between the old white and blue one and the new triple black one?

(e.g. material, hardware, software, etc.) I've owned the white and blue one for close to two years and thinking of getting another one as the wires have frayed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose On Ear wireless

Author Accepted Answer selected by trpunz00

Hello trpunz00, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community, I would love to assist you with this. 

Is this in referral to the Bose Soundlink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones? If so, there is no difference between the white version and the black. 

If you are looking to exchange your headphones our customer support team will be more than happy to assist you with what options are available to you at this time. Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Moderator 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose On Ear wireless

Author Accepted Answer selected by trpunz00

Hello trpunz00, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community, I would love to assist you with this. 

Is this in referral to the Bose Soundlink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones? If so, there is no difference between the white version and the black. 

If you are looking to exchange your headphones our customer support team will be more than happy to assist you with what options are available to you at this time. Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Moderator