Participant
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

Bose QC 35 2- can't hear multiple things

Hey,

I have few problems:

1. My headphones are connected to my computer, when I'm hearing spotify\youtube\anything else I'm hearing only this and couldn't here something else at the same time.

For example: whatsapp web voice message and youtube.

I tried to do a conference in zoom, and then play youtube, and the zoom got quit. When I paused the youtube video, zoom returned.

2. When my headphones are connected to both my computer and smartphone I can here only one of them at the same time.

Any suggestions? 

Thanks 🙂

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

Re: Bose QC 35 2- can't hear multiple things

Any news?

Highlighted

Hi sys22, 

Thanks for posting. Welcome to the Community. 

The QC35 II, like other Bluetooth-based headphones, uses different Bluetooth profiles to communicate audio transmission. Music uses A2DP, whereas notifications, voice recordings, audio calls, etc use HSP or HFP. It is not possible to have both profiles playing simultaneously. 

I hope this helps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

I agree it's impossible to play the two profiles at the same time

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

What do you mean by 2 profiles?

If I'm connected to my computer I can't here both Spotify and Whatsapp web at the same time for example.

Highlighted

Thanks for reaching back out to us @sys22

The profiles being referred too are Bluetooth profiles, which can't be active at the same time. For example, you are only able to use one source of audio at a time you won't be able to stream music via Spotify while taking Whatsapp calls as the audio will be prioritized and play the source you began to stream last. 

If you have any further questions, please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 6, 2020

I've had the QC35's for longer than a year, this is by all accounts an issue with each update, the discussions promptly load up with objections of debased NC execution following an update. Not certain if there's legitimacy but rather additionally concur with the essayist, such a large number of client whining to just get over them.

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox