Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HansomeChris
Participant
Registered since

Dec 10, 2020

Bose QC 35 2 mid call sound issues

Afternoon team

Making calls on my Samsung S10 with my Bose QC 35 2 but of late I've had sound issues 1-2 min during those calls.

The audio starts stuttering and sounds robotic before dropping out all together.

They can hear me fine but all I hear is garbled sound if at all. 

Having the issue mid call I switched to another Bluetooth device (Galaxy buds) and they're fine.

I have the latest firmware in the app and headset, along with the S10.

Any help on the issue?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Charlotte_G

Re: Bose QC 2 mid call sound issues

Author Accepted Answer selected by HansomeChris

Thanks for providing us with this information. 

Let's refresh the Bluetooth connection to ensure there are no errors. To do this, hold the switch in the Bluetooth position until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared. Then on your Samsung S10, go to the Bluetooth settings and delete the headphones. Now reconnect them and test a call. Let us know the outcome!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Keith_L
Community Manager

Hi HansomeChris,

Welcome to the Community, thanks for posting!

Just to clarify, do you have QuietComfort 35 II headphones? I just wanted to check as we dis also make a series of headphones called the QuietComfort 2's, but as these were not Bluetooth headphones it seems unlikely it would be these headphones you have. If you are unsure of the exact model of headphones you have, you can double-check this with our Product Identifier.

As you mentioned you get sound issues 1-2 min during calls on your phone, do the sound issues start after 1-2 minutes of being on a call, or is it more random when it starts and the issues will last for about 1-2 minutes?

When you have been making calls on your phone, have these been standard cell phone calls, or have you been using VoIP apps like Zoom, or Teams?

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
HansomeChris
Participant
Registered since

Dec 10, 2020

Good morning!

Yes they're the QC 35 2. I'll update the main message accordingly. 

It's pretty much like clockwork,  starting for 1-2 min into the call. Once it starts you can't fix it until you end the call and not use the headphones to chat. 

This is referring to standard phone calls. Never an issue during zoom or other calls via the pc.

Cheers

Charlotte_G

Author Accepted Answer selected by HansomeChris

Thanks for providing us with this information. 

Let's refresh the Bluetooth connection to ensure there are no errors. To do this, hold the switch in the Bluetooth position until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared. Then on your Samsung S10, go to the Bluetooth settings and delete the headphones. Now reconnect them and test a call. Let us know the outcome!

View solution in original post

HansomeChris
Participant
Registered since

Dec 10, 2020

Have tested with one call today and seems to be ok.

Will do a few more calls to confirm for sure