amitoengg
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 8, 2019

Bose QC 35 Carry Case Replacement (Zipper not working within 2 months)

Hi, 

I have recently bought QC35 (2 months back)  and the  headphones carry case has gone bad (zipper is not working anymore)

Is it possible to get a replacement from Bose . ( Bose India)

There are no links on the bose site where i can report this issue and seek a replacement. Any help would be much appreciated

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose QC 35 Carry Case Replacement (Zipper not working within 2 months)

Hello Amitoengg, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am so sorry to hear that your zipper has broken but am confident the team will be able to help you. 

If you reach out to your local support team here, they will be able to help you acquire a new one. 

I hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

HunterBiggs
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

My carrying case is having the same issue, is there a way I could get it fixed or replaced as well, thanks.

Hi HunterBiggs, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you've also had this experience with your carry case. 

Please reach out to your local support team for assistance with this. Our local support team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. An agent here will be able to assist you. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M