Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Bose QC 35 II - At high volume Crackling and popping sound occurs

Hi

Thanks for responding. I am so sorry to hear that you are having the same issue. I found the contact information to your local Bose support that you can see here, 

Have a great day!

Tony_g - Community Support

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 14, 2018

Dear sir/Madam

I submitted my bose qc 35ii unit for service and got back in a week. but still crackling and popping noise is present. I don't know what to do ? please Help me to solve this issue. 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 14, 2018

Hello sir

I submitted my bose qc 35ii unit for service and got back in a week. but still crackling and popping noise is present. I don't know what to do ? please Help me to solve this issue. 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi venkii2195,

I am so sorry to hear that.  I would definitely contact your local Bose support using the link previously provided.

Regards

Tony

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 30, 2018

I have the same exact issue using my iPhone 8+. The crackling seems to be consistent and at the same exact times during the track. When I used wired mode, the crackle does not exist. I’ve even tried disabling my NC, EQ, and rebooted and cleared my device history on both my phone and headphones. Did Bose provide you with a solution yet?
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 30, 2018

I have the bose qc35 II by the way.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 15, 2018

Hi,

Thanks for responding, I tried to found the contact information to my supposed local Bose support that you gave me. Unfortunately, it is not the good information.

There is no local Bose support in my country - SENEGAL

regards

Capture d’écran 2018-07-30 à 23.56.52.jpg

Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Hello Amadou Aam

If this is not the correct information, I'd recommend reaching out to global_support@bose.com to help with the situation.  They will be able to help coordinate service for the headset.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 14, 2018

yes bro even im using iphone 8 plus and when connecting my device with bose qc 35II during the playback time at max. volume the crackling and popping noise raises !! i gave the unit for service even after service the prblm is still exist !! i really dnt knw wat to do? 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 14, 2018

hello moderator 

I gave my bose qc 35II gave for service twice and the service people said there is no any defect in the unit !! but i am still facing the issue moreover they tested my device with their device!!  as a final report - they said there is no any crackling and popping noise during testing ! but when i am using the unit with my device crackling and popping noise is exist !! i really dont knw wat to do ? please help me to solve this issue