Bose QC 35 II Microphone drops after 25 min
I have an issue that when I use my Bluetooth QC 35 ii headphone with my laptop (windows) for (WebEx or MS Teams) calls, my microphone drops after ~25 min. Audio is still working perfect, so I can hear everyone, the microphone is just off and nobody can hear me. When I switch the headset off and back on, the problem is resolved (for another 25 min, when I have to repeat the switch off/ back on). It has been pretty annoying in work calls. When the microphone stops working, a little message pops-up on my computer-screen.
- I have been using the headset for 3 weeks for computer calls and the issue has been persistent in every call. I don't have this problem when I use my iPhone or iPad for calls.
- Its reoccurs every ~25 min
Here are so far what I've tried:
- Disconnect headset from all other devices from Bluetooth
- Update software QC 35 ii headphones
- Reboot computer
- Reconnected Bluetooth (no success)
- Cleared the Bluetooth list on QC 35 ii (no success)
- Reset the headphone by turn it off for 30 sec, USB plug for 5 sec, unplug for 1 min and turn it back on. (no success)
- Turn the headphone off and back on again during a call (working only for a ~25 minute but same issue again after that time)
Does anyone have a similar issue? Any advise on how to solve this?