Fabien21
Contributor
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Re: Bose QC 35 II, bluetooth reconnects with every battery announcement

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue and tried all the solutions offer in the thread. None of them worked.

Can someone contact me as well to fix it.

Thanks,

Fabien

smplisri
Participant
Registered since

Apr 27, 2020

Same issue here. Any update the resolution for the same?

I have only one device connected (iPhone) but even then this happens. Especially happens quite frequently when the screen is no more active.

The firmware version is 4.5.2.

Regards,

Kalyan.

mrangry
Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2020

I have the same problem on EVERY MAC I have

I have tried ALL the 'solutions' listed here - nothing works!

The headphones are unusable!!  Music or video calls interrupted every few minutes and does not always reconnect

Fabien21
Contributor
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Hello,

I was just following up to see how we can fix this issue.

Thanks,

Fabien

GuanoPlum
Participant
Registered since

May 29, 2020

I have been experiencing the same problem for a month, none of the solutions proposed in any of the topics in this forum related to that issue helped and I cannot use the headphones because this problem so distracting and annoying... These are probably the last Bose headphones I bought... I paid more for a premium product and so far everything was going great, but I am dissappointed with lack of reaction for so long... the after-sale service should also be premium 😞  

christopher g
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2020

I have this same issue. Constant disconnection and re connection. It definitely coincided with battery announcements so i turned those off. But now it seems almost random although i presume it is related to a beep associated with connecting devices, disconnecting devices and battery level changes. I have had these headphones for about 2.5 years and I think this is a recent phenomenon. Like in the past 6 months. Now that i am working from home and using the headphones for video conferences, it is very very noticeable. Is there a way to roll back a firmware update? or is there some other fix on the horizon? I have tried a number of suggestions from online threads and nothing helps (clearing history of connected devices, changing alerts through the app, fully charging, never connecting to more than one device).

seaburst
Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2020

I have this issue too on my Mac, started since WFH a few months ago. I have paired with iPhone, iPad Nvidia Shield, and Macbook. I've tried unpairing everything but Mac, and it still happens.

MAGMAG
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 9, 2020

Hey,

quick update: nothing happened. No Bose developer ever reached out to me. I gave all the infos I had via PM to an admin here, since he asked for it...and that's it. Silence after that. I think Bose is just not interested or capable of solving this.

Here are new threads but again no response from Bose which is helpful in any way:

https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/QC35-II-constantly-disconnecting-and-connecti...

https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/Bose-QC-35-2-keeps-disconnecting-connecting-f...

Jplages
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 2, 2020

I am having the same issues!

My QC35 II are now paired with my Macbook Pro only and every 15 minutes or so it "reboots" informing the battery status and connects again with my device.

My headphones used to work perfectly since day 1, even with 2 paired devices and now they are rebooting during my calls which make them useless at the most important time.

This sucks because they are already out of warranty and I know that it wasn't wrong usage for sure. I really take good care of them. I mean, it's a 300 USD headphones... they should last really long for the price you are paying. 

Now I can't use them. Shame on you Bose.

I really hope they fix this quickly. There are already many people complaining about this.

I am having second thoughts about Bose, I will choose the Sony one next time for sure. 

Fabien21
Contributor
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Hello,

I was just following up again to see how we can fix this issue.

The headphone are unusable.

Can we dare ask for a response Bose?

Thanks,

Fabien