MAGMAG
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 9, 2020

Re: Bose QC 35 II, bluetooth reconnects with every battery announcement

Hey Fabian,

Open up a new thread, describe your problem and link back to the olds threads, so they see taht you are not the only one with the problem. But you will get the same standard answers. But good luck trying!

Urszula
Participant
Registered since

Jul 16, 2020

Hi, I have the same problem, I usually have 4 devices on the list: iphone and windows mainly. It is disruptive as I use the heahphones for work TCs and it takes long time to reconnect again, usually I have to drop off the call. I hope there is a solution soon!

kaseb
Participant
Registered since

Apr 11, 2019

Having exactly the same issue. Upgraded firmware to 4.5 thinking it may fix the issue. The symptom still persists. Right in the middle of a Zoom or Teams business call, after battery announcement, my QC35 II gets disconnected. I have manually turn off the head phone and turn it back on to reconnect it. Very frustrating.

deraldo-motta
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 21, 2020

Hi guys,

I have the same situation.

My QC35 II is paired only with my iPhone XS Max and every 15 minutes or so it reboots informing the battery status and connects again with my device.

Bose Team we need a return asap!!

Where are you guys???

Marty K.
Leader
Registered since

Jan 9, 2016

This is happening to me as well.  I just got a new PC and it started about the same time, not sure if related or not.  REALLY annoying.  I have not updated the QC35 firmware so I don't think that's the issue.  Do you guys normally have the headphones announce the battery level periodically?  For me it only used to announce it when I powered them on or it was getting low.  Now I hear an announcement even with the battery at 80 or 90%.

deraldo-motta
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 21, 2020

Probability this is a hardware problem, because of that, Bose's team is taking a long time to answer.

plavivatreni
Participant
Registered since

Aug 29, 2020

The same is happening to me. This wasn’t happen some months ago, so I imagined that it was related to a new firmware. I Downgraded to a previous firmware but the error remains. It is frustrating since I felt this headphones were the best companion for WFH, now I’m thinking to buy new ones in different brand.

morrisp5
Participant
Registered since

Aug 31, 2020

I have the same problem. I will not be able to continue using these for work if this cannot be fixed.

Dietre
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2020

I have this problem as well.

Come on BOSE, you are BOSE not some hole in the wall company producing knock offs (though the knock offs may work better).

I paid upwards of Cad$400 for my head phones.

Please get your software / hardware engineers on the job of solving this issue immediately. I cannot understand you, ignoring all our genuine comments.

CD99
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2020

So happy to find this thread.  Been so frustrated with this issue for months now and can't find a fix.  

Bose ever come up with an answer?  these headphones are too good and too expensive to suffer from this irritating problem