Bernard2
Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

Re: Bose QC 35 II - iOS - Battery notification !!! #@$@#%#@$#@%3

bump!!!!!!! am so disappointed with bose.

what is going on?  just read the community page, it seems not just me that having the disconnecting/reconnecting issue.  I had voice prompt enabled - hence the battery status follow by reconnecting of paired devices. it seems new 700 model also experience the same issue. so what's the deal?  

Mekkem
Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2020

I have this issue too, super annoying.

Hector_B

Hey Bernard2 and Mekkem, 

Thank you both for posting and updating us on this thread. 

As the steps that you have already listed above did not resolve your issue, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Sorry this wasn't something we could provide a fix for over the community. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
MAGMAG
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 9, 2020

Same problem here.

Worked fine till I installed the latest update. Since then the headphones are pretty much not usable anymore. Every 10 minutes the headphones are disconnecting the bluetooth connection to say the battery status, which is super awaked since he is playing then the music through my device speaker. Once the voice prompt is over he switches bluetooth back on.

BTW also without the voice prompts you hear a beep tone which is also disconnecting the headphones.

gardna
Participant
Registered since

Apr 21, 2020

Any solutions found??

@bose, ive tried going back to the previous update but it wont work. ive reupdated it to 4.5.2 and the problem still persists.

It is clearly something that was installed and perhaps not removed in the updates (i am not sure which firmware i started on) and turning off voice commands is not an option as i regularly connect to my phone and my computer and need to know which is connected when.

And ive also tried to lodge an issue with the website and what they suggested is for me to buy another (albeit at a discounted price). The audacity!!

but i really want this issue solved as the 2-3 seconds that sound plays through my device is not wanted. thanks

HKK
Participant
Registered since

Apr 24, 2020

I am having the same problem. Tried all tricks offered here, but no help. I bought my QC35II 2 years and 1 month ago, so just out of warranty.

This is clearly not a one-off issue. Someone has programmed this glitch into the firmware.

TheBorg
Participant
Registered since

Apr 26, 2020

Hi, did you get a resolution to this issue.  I am having exactly the same problem and it is driving me mad.  The have become completely unreliable and it is happening every couple of minutes.

MAGMAG
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 9, 2020

Hey,

so I opened up a second thread, maybe keep an eye on that one as well. I doubt that Bose has a solution as this seems to be a serious flaw in their software.

I tried to find a pattern (no success), so please add anything you think could cause the issue.

https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/Bose-QC-35-II-bluetooth-reconnects-with-every...

Bernard2
Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

I ended up went to local service center (long drive) and get it exchanged a while ago

new pair after patched anc degraded but NOT experiencing the battery notification as I used to, but device disconnect on and off. I have 1 laptop, 2 pcs, 1 ipad, 1 iphone all paired with the headset. i used it daily for work/movie/game/call/etc. most annoying issue is while you listening in a call or talking, it keeps disconnect / reconnect 1 of the device.  but it won't happen during movie just when i'm on call!!! kinda sick with it..... now - looking for alternative... 

HKK
Participant
Registered since

Apr 24, 2020

Bose replaced the headset and now everything works perfectly. Thanks!