Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 30, 2018

Bose QC 35 II inconsistent bluetooth connection

I recently had my QC 35 II replaced by Bose under warranty after the firmware issue. The new pair generally work well. However, I have noticed some inconsistencies in the bluetooth connection to my phone, watch and other devices. The headphones will not connect or connect and then drop. You have to put the headphones in pair mode in-order to make them connect back. This is NOT related to the IOS version because it happened before the recent IOS update. They sound fine when connected and stay connected for the entire duration. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose QC 35 II inconsistent bluetooth connection

Hello nikkorman,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Bluetooth connection to your headphones and I would be happy to help with this.

As you mentioned this has been happening with a few devices, which devices have we experienced this with so far?

Given that this is a new headset, what firmware do we have installed on them? You can find this in the Bose Connect app by going to Settings > Product Info and it should show you from there.

One thing I would definitely recommend we try would be a reset of the headphones. To do this we need to:

• Power off your headphones, then wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset, then wait one minute
  • Power on your headphones and reconnect.

Kind regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.