Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 13, 2020

Bose QC 35 II next firmware update?

I was wondering when the next firmware would be out for the Bose QC 35 II?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Bose QC 35 II next firmware update?

Hello Twisted, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! We are glad to hear that you are interested in future updates for the QC35 II. 

At this moment in time, we don't currently have any further information on this, however when we do you can be sure we will update the community on this. 

If you have any further questions, please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

@Twisted Silver 2001With all due respect to Bose, you received a 'standard response'.  Bose will not discuss any 'futures' here regarding when events will occur or what is currently being changed.  You will not hear about a new firmware release until it is announced here as released. 4.5.2 came out on June 18, 2019 - 11 months ago.  Previous releases were occurring every few months.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 2, 2020

@Hector_B 

Hi,

Can you please provide us some information regarding the QC35’s EQ request? Now after 10 months of waiting the NC700 finally got it, now it’s the QC35’s turn. 

When will you roll out the equaliser to them? 
thanks 

Highlighted
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

@SeekayHector may surprise us all 🙂  But in the two years I have lurked here, the moderators pass on our requests but engineering does not communicate back status on anything.  The first time a moderator will find out what has been accepted by engineering and implemented is when the firmware comes out and except for very high level / 'major' items, there is nothing really described in detail in the release notes - the only way we find things out is by installing the release and testing it.  So my 'guess' is Hector can't tell you anything because he doesn't know.