After updating to the latest version of windows 1809 (see attached image) my QC 35 II's are no longer able to connect.
They 'pair' to windows but there is no connection. i.e. The headphones don't tell me they connect and no audio comes through.
As far as troubleshoothing I believe I've tried it all including:
- Installing latest Dell XPS 15 1950 audio driver
- Uninstalling/reinstalling bluetooth driver for laptop
- Uninstalled bluetooth driver in device manager
- Sliding button on headphones for 10 seconds to clear the connection list
- Check latest firmware update is installed on headphones
The other odd thing is that when I go to connect via bluetooth the headphones are showing up with 'LE' before their name. See image below.
This is super annoying as it was working perfectly before the windows update and now it's no longer working.
If anyone has any thoughts on this let me know.
Windows update version:
Headphones showing as 'paired' but not 'connected'. Previously if they were 'paired' but not 'connected' I could click on them and a 'connect' button would show. I'd click that and they would connect.
Headphones showing as 'LE - Bens Bose QC 35 II'