Since about a week I am experiencing random disconnects/reboots on my Bose QC 35 II. I usually have it connected to my Macbook Pro and a Windows 10 pc. While listening to music the sound just suddenly drops away, the ANC turns off and back on and it tries to reconnect. Sometimes it reconnects automatically, but it also happens often I have to manually reconnect.
Things I have tried so far:
- Connecting to just one device -> it still happens
- Clearing device list -> it still happens
- "Reset" (https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/article/product-reset.html) -> it still happens
- Reboot of PC/Macbook/iPhone
- Full charge -> it still happens
I really enjoy(ed) this headset, but these disconnects make it all but useless during a workday. I cannot have any random conference call interrupted because my sound drops. Please provide me with a workable solution.
- Date of Manufacturing: 11 April 2018
- Firmware Version: 4.5.2
- Serial Number: available upon request
ps. I have seen some other topics where people have complained about the same problem, but some of these have been closed with a solution that does not work for me. I hope this gets your attention.