Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 20, 2020

Bose QC 35 Series 1 not connecting to Bluetooth

I cannot connect my Bose QC 35 Series 1 to Bluetooth. This is the first time this has happened - I have had these earphones for 1.5 years (purchased from Bose directly). I deleted the app on my phone/ reinstalled, restarted the phone, shut off/on the earphones and bluetooth does not recognize my Bose headset. I have tried all of this many times in the last 2 days. My bluetooth function is working perfectly with other earphones and my car. What can I do? My phone is an iPhone XR and it was purchased within the last 4-6 weeks. 

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose QC 35 Series 1 not connecting to Bluetooth

Hi Bholzman, Thank you for your post and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with Bluetooth on your QC35 headphones. I'll be more than happy to help! 

I would recommend clearing the pairing list on the headphones by moving the switch to the Bluetooth symbol until you hear 'Device List Cleared'. Once complete, delete the pairing on your iPhone XR as well then connect like a brand new connection. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.