Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 19, 2020

Bose QC 35 ii Won’t Charge

My Bose QC 35 ii headphone stopped charging today. They are currently at 10% battery, and when I plug them in, the charging light does not illuminate. The battery light illuminates amber when on, but will not illuminate when plugged in. As a test, I plugged something else into the the same micro-usb cable and that item began to charge. I attempted to reset the headphones by turning them off, waiting 30 seconds, plugging them in for 5 seconds, and unplugging them for 60 seconds and then turning them on. Nothing has worked. I tried to update them but they must be at 20% to update via the Bose App. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose QC 35 ii Won’t Charge

Hello nhughes1228,

Welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your QC35 II. 

It sounds like you have tried the majority of what we would generally recommend when it comes to troubleshooting. If the issue continues, I'd encourage you to get in touch with local support here. The team will be able to discuss your options for service.

Thanks,

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 19, 2020

Hey, Jeff! Thanks for your timely reply. The issue is still continuing. The link you sent me redirected me back to the Bose website, so I’m still unsure as to who exactly to speak about my issue. 

Highlighted

Hey nhughes1228,

From the link @Jeff_G posted, once you reach the main Bose web page for your country, there will be a Contact Us option at the bottom for you to click. This will give you the contact information you need.

Alternatively, if you let me know what country you are in, I can post the direct link to the support team on this thread for you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.