Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2019

Re: BOSE QC II Noise Cancelation is HORRIBLE

Hello,

i'm too facing this problems. i bought mine one year ago. Noise Canceling was great. Unfortunatly i did all the firmware Updates up to 4.5.2 At some point the "Ear-pressure" went down (in the beginning i couldn't use them longer than 3 to 4 hours). But since then i - as MANY other -  face the same problem. Voice is cleary hearable, even constant background noise like a vacuum cleaner is NOT filterd out anymore. 

this has in my opionion NOTHING to do with pairing oder other 1 level support tips. Its definitly the firmware. 

SO PLEASE

give us the option to DOWNGRADE the firmware. It is the best and imho only way to find the point where it went wrong. 

Best Regards

Stephan

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 2, 2019

Re: Firmware 4.5.2 QC35 ii

We should all return our headphones back to Bose so they will stop igonring us Smiley Mad

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 2, 2019

I only just purchased a pair of QC35II which willarrive on Friday... Yikes - can't say it feels great knowing this.

So from the look of things, the concensus is to not update at all until this issue is fixed.

Pretty happy to be patient but it would be great if BOSE Admin can keep us in the loop rather than radio silence.
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 21, 2019

@Wzhandrew wrote:

So from the look of things, the concensus is to not update at all until this issue is fixed.

Dont install the app at all to be safe. That will mean you cant change some settings but better than updating.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2019

Can one iPhone be connected to two Bose headsets to watch a movie together?
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 21, 2019

@Rodgero wrote:
Can one iPhone be connected to two Bose headsets to watch a movie together?

RTM
https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/article/using-music-share.html 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 1, 2019

@Charlotte_G  Please give us some answer!

Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2019

Hello,

i'm too facing this problems. i bought mine one year ago. Noise Canceling was great. Unfortunatly i did all the firmware Updates up to 4.5.2 At some point the "Ear-pressure" went down (in the beginning i couldn't use them longer than 3 to 4 hours). But since then i - as MANY other -  face the same problem. Voice is cleary hearable, even constant background noise like a vacuum cleaner is NOT filterd out anymore. 

this has in my opionion NOTHING to do with pairing oder other 1 level support tips. Its definitly the firmware. 

SO PLEASE

give us the option to DOWNGRADE the firmware. It is the best and imho only way to find the point where it went wrong. 

Best Regards

Stephan

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 10, 2019

Re: BOSE QC II Noise Cancelation is HORRIBLE

@Vicky_W wrote:

Hello Luciasavchick, 

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I would like to raise this as an issue internally, so I will be sending you a private message to discuss this issue. 

I look forward to your response. 

Kind Regards. 

Vicky W 

@Vicky_W  I am also having an issue with very poor ANC. Do you know when we'll be getting an updated firmware fixing the issue? This issue has been going on for 3 weeks now. 

thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 1, 2019

It looks like Bose is going from the best ANC to the worse one.

The main point here is that NOBODY from Bose pronounced in the last week. They did one or other post in the first 1 or 2 days that people started to complain, after that NOBODY.

So Bose, is this the way that you intent to make people buy and most import to talk well and recoment your product ?

If so, I and EVERYBODY on this thread would like to say that it is not working.