Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HendrikV
Enthusiast
Registered since

Aug 6, 2019

Re: Bose QC 35 ii firmware 4.5.2

Please keep us updated on the progress..

Good luck

icuc
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 6, 2019

Hi,

I just got one for my daughter and it is not delivered yet. What would be the best firmware version and we will make sure not to upgrade. 

mario.be
Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2019

Worked for me !

quiterudy
Participant
Registered since

Aug 6, 2019

Re: Firmware 4.5.2 QC35 ii

Willing to send in for futher testing based on pinned community post. Have noticed some issues between high and low ANC where not much difference anymore.

Community_Admin

Re: Firmware 4.5.2 QC35 ii

Hello everyone,

Firstly, thank you @quiterudy for reaching out! We have sent you a DM, and we look forward to hearing from you!

We'd like to take this moment to remind everyone of our Pinned Post in which we invited users to send in their headphones so we can investigate these issues further.

This offer is still available, and we are still looking for a number of headsets to have a representative sample size for the Community.

As noted in the pinned post, we would ask that only users in the USA to come forward for this due to logistical constraints.

Once again, thank you for your assistance and your patience.

Warm Regards,

Community Admin

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Buffalo_Sabres
Collaborator
Registered since

May 27, 2019

@merutz wrote:

Don't buy them. The conclusion of this entire thread is that Bose abides by shady practices.

If you do go ahead, you have to install the Bose phone app before pairing the headphones. Once installed, enter airplane mode on the phone and then activate Bluetooth and connect the headphones. In the app you can see the version the headphones is curently running.

Thank you very much for the information i am going to do it tommorow.

Dward_89
Participant
Registered since

Aug 6, 2019

Is there a fix for this? It seems that I'm able to hear my co-worker's typing and chewing of their food of which it wasn't an issue before the firmware update. 

ycooper
Participant
Registered since

Aug 7, 2019

Same, I can hear everything around me. You'd think that the people who charge 500 dollars (CAD) for headphones would be a little more helpful with their troubleshooting. I can even hear something as quiet as my fan. Just hoping bose will come in with a new update sometime soon. Whats worse is the bose 700s just came out, maybe they're being buggy too. That just doesn't seem right. 

@Community_Admin:  

Here are a list of the bose products I own: 

1. QC35ii

2. Soundlink 2

3. Bose Soundlink color 

4. Bose Soundtouch 30

5. Bose Soundsport free

All of my noise comes through your products. Please help. 

From, 

A hopeful and loyal customer. 

gravax
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 10, 2019

@ycooper wrote:

Same, I can hear everything around me. You'd think that the people who charge 500 dollars (CAD) for headphones would be a little more helpful with their troubleshooting. I can even hear something as quiet as my fan. Just hoping bose will come in with a new update sometime soon. Whats worse is the bose 700s just came out, maybe they're being buggy too. That just doesn't seem right. 

@Community_Admin:  

1. QC35ii

2. Soundlink 2

3. Bose Soundlink color 

4. Bose Soundtouch 30

5. Bose Soundsport free

From, 

So none of your bose products do proper noise cancellation? Have you considered taking, say the QC35II and walking to a bose store and having them checked by the people there? Maybe you are doing something wrong? Or maybe you are just extremely sensitive to noise, like super-hero style?

dashskullsasq
Enthusiast
Registered since

May 3, 2018

@gravax wrote:

@ycooper wrote:

@Community_Admin:  

1. QC35ii

2. Soundlink 2

3. Bose Soundlink color 

4. Bose Soundtouch 30

5. Bose Soundsport free

From, 

So none of your bose products do proper noise cancellation? Have you considered taking, say the QC35II and walking to a bose store and having them checked by the people there? Maybe you are doing something wrong? Or maybe you are just extremely sensitive to noise, like super-hero style?

I'm afraid you didn't understand the correct meaning of "noise" in the message, as for instance, soundlink2 does not have ANC