Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 6, 2019

Re: Firmware 4.5.2 QC35 ii

I had the EXACT same path...

The latest news is that Bose offered to exchagne it AGAIN.

Because they didnt have a clue.

Just to absolutely rule out..

Not even sure what to rule out anymore..

My jaw is on the floor...

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

May 3, 2018

So that's why this thread was so calm last days.. some have been banned?

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 8, 2018

@Community_Admin is there any news on this the last admin spoke 4 weeks ago today. People may look at this as neglect on the company’s behalf.

[Moderator Edit]

Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jun 27, 2019

@dashskullsasq wrote:

So that's why this thread was so calm last days.. some have been banned?

Indeed, they did! Embrace the delusional democracy. Forget about everything, even about what Phil Hess (Bose chief executive officer & president) said: "It's only the customers we have to pay attention to! It's not stockholders, or anybody else!https://youtu.be/9kIPvDYPJ1Y?t=1179

Great job, Bose!

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 30, 2019

Firmware Update to 4.5.2 and Degraded ANC

Hi 

I have Bose Qc 35 II and recently updated the firmware to 4.5.2 and the ANC seems to be degraded very much.

What a foolish update by bose. I want to rollback to previous firmware version or provide with an update to fix this issue.

I bought bose for noise cancellation feature and now Bose is giving me this **bleep**ty update. I don't care about the cabin pressure update all I want is ANC back.

Thanks 

P.S - I have tried resetting but doesn't work. 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 3, 2019

Re: Bose QC 35 ii firmware 4.5.2

At the airport and I really have to thank bose for the excellent update to 4.5.2.

I now get to listen to every conversation around but you know what, the ANC actually works when you set the music volume really high. I am so mighty impressed and happy I spent so much money!! 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 31, 2019

It is absurd and dissapointing that a company with as much "prestige" as Bose has been neglecting customers and ignoring obvious flaws on their products.

For years I have chosen Bose over any other brand and I regret it now. I saved for a long time only for the QC35ii, only to have them ruined days after. 

For the moment being, I have warned all my friends and family not to purchase Bose because of their terrible service. 

I want my momey back. 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 21, 2019

I sent mine back to bose and they replaced it with a brand new pair made June 2019 with old firmware in it. ANC is back to being amazing huge difference and am just never going to update the firmware. Highly recommend sending it back as there is a massive difference from the promised product and what this new firmware has caused

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Aug 13, 2019

Is that an AE or AZ version? And what firmware Version is it running? Tnx!

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 1, 2019

I came to the Bose site to find the Customer Service Number to attempt to contact them, regarding my QC35 II and the ANC issues I am having.

My device has a manufacturing date of March 2019, I purchased them on June 11. I, for whatever reason did not update the firmware until a couple of weeks ago. I dont use the connect app very much, unless I lose one of my SoundSport Ear Buds. I was having connection issues with my iMac and the QC35 II and decided to try to connect via the app and saw that update, and I made the mistake of completing it.

I was in love with these headphones for the short time they worked correctly. For the price, I consider them a small investment, i figured I wouldnt have to purchase new ones for a while. I had them on my ears turned on before the update, and after the update when I turned them back on, they did not feel the same. The difference in pressure these headphones would give in between the high, low, and off before the update was significant. Now it barely triggers anything between high and low. The major difference was noticed when I was on a plane for the first time since the update, before I could not hear the pilot anouncement and now I can hear it somewhat clearly with the ANC on high.

I'm over my 30 day return window, so I cannot return them to the location I bought them from. I'm really hoping this gets fixed soon, i'll make sure to contact a customer service rep when you are all available to talk. But I had to comment on this because it cannot be an isolated issue if so many people are having it.

Thanks for reading my essay.