Re: Firmware 4.5.2 QC35 ii
Thanks for the continued posts on this thread. Some points have come up that I want to address.
Marked as solved
I appreciate the feedback on this and thanks to everyone who commented. My intent was to make the survey more visible and only that, but after reading the comments and listening to your feedback, I have removed the survey post from being the solution. I have added the survey post to the sticky thread 'QC 35 II Firmware 4.5.2' in hopes that more people will see it.
I apologize for any confusion that resulted from this and want to clarify it is possible for a solution to be updated.
What did we learn from our visits?
The biggest item we were able to take away from the home visits so far were new test cases for our engineering team to take a look at, particularly around the way that users update firmware. As a result, we modified our procedures to accommodate these new findings and conducted extensive testing. Even though testing completed without issues, we’re encouraged by this finding and excited to visit more users so that we can uncover more possibilities.
Coordinating these visits is no small task, as the process between initial contact and the first visit can be extensive. We are still trying to coordinate more visits and have been responding to survey participants, usually within 24 hours of completion. Thank you to everyone who has filled out the survey and I encourage anyone who is still having an issue with the ANR performance of their QC35 product after a recent firmware update and is willing to talk to us to please fill out this survey!
At this point, it is still too early in the process for me to go over more details of the visits. Once we have done a few more and have concrete information to share, we will.
Bose updater (btu.bose.com)
As some of you noted, with this recent update to the BTU site, we have made a number of enhancements to the security of the updater and how it functions. These changes are being made to address identified security concerns as part of our commitment to delivering secure products and services.
We are continuing to schedule home visits as quickly as we can. Our internal testing is also continuing. Additionally, we are looking into implementing other changes, such as ways to give you additional control to better manage your product so that it works the way you want. It is still too early for me to discuss these here, but we hope to update you again soon. I know many of you have been waiting a long time, so I want to assure you that as soon as I have additional details to share, I will.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!