Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lorenzen
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 23, 2019

Re: Firmware 4.5.2 QC35 ii

How can i understand when it’s manifactured?

Drew2015
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 2, 2019

Re: Bose QC 35 ii firmware 4.5.2

Can you people let me know, what did you use to update your QC 35 ii with. Was it a Android phone or tablet, or a iPhone or a Apple tablet? 

Please let me know.

Brijesh Patel
Participant
Registered since

Aug 10, 2019

My last login with Facebook was not working so I tried different way with email. So I think bose also trying to block users from login and reply to this thread. I owned beats studio 3 because of best in class bluetooth connection with iPhone and macbook but as soon as I compared qc35 II ANC with beats, I buy a new pair of qc35 II right away. At that time bose perform way better than beats in comparison of ANC. I stopped using beats from last February. But after this update, I notice big difference in ANC. Now I compare these two products and both are same. So there is clear difference in ANC after update. Doesn’t matter you update with app or wire and even after reset problem is still there. I first found this thread after update and I think thousands of users does same, bose just can’t deny by saying that they made no changes in performance of ANC.

Johnjr1959
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2019

Re: Bose QC 35 ii firmware 4.5.2

Updated using BOSE Plus App on Apple IPhone. ANC was degraded. 

seost
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 18, 2019

Mine was manufactured on Feb 2019 and came with version 4.1.3. ANC works great. Unfortunatelly (or fortunatelly?) I don't have one with an older firmware to compare against. However it is very close to a Sony WH-1000XM2. I won't upgrade the firmware for now.

Lorenzen
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 23, 2019

@seost How did you understand manifacture date?

Trecrunur
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 15, 2019

Bose Connect app - setting - about product

shaikh.hidayat
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 21, 2019

Did several downgrade to my older 2016 QC 35 version 1.

Downgraded to 2.5.3

Reset the headphones

Upgraded to 3.0.3 by laptop and not app.

Reset the headphones.

Boom, Anc is back. I can now surely distinguish between Low and High ANC option. Still i can see a little lesser ANC than it was before the latest update. Fingures crossed to see a new Update from Bose.

seost
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 18, 2019

The current firmware version and the manufacture date are displayed in the mobile app after you connect the headphones. I've installed the app just to change some settings and uninstalled it before any update was done. You have plenty of time because the update download takes quite a while.

Product info edit r.png

Trecrunur
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 15, 2019

In Android 9 you can go to settings and switch off permission to internet for Bose app. Uninstall is not necesarry.