Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaikh.hidayat
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 21, 2019

Re: Bose QC 35 ii firmware 4.5.2

Bose just removed my post 😉 seems they are watching the forum but cannot deliver what we are waiting for

Bernard2
Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/Bose-QC-35-II-iOS-Battery-notification/m-p/24...

my thread - 2 weeks ago.

Found this thread just now! can't believe this type of support from bose.  It is so **bleep** annoying with the disconnecting/reconnecting issue when listening to music or watching movie and worse is during call.

can anyone tell me what should i do next? 

johnnyimm
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

Well, then my post is gonna be remove, maybe😂

raytsh
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 9, 2019

@poziomekI'd leave them sealed and would sell them immediately.

@shaikh.hidayatI am surprised that the whole thread is still here. That might be because this thread has been linked to in some blog posts and articles and they can thus not remove it completely.

johnnyimm
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

😥My bad, i didn't read all of that thread, (Or I just cannot read them all very well cause my mother-language not English) I apologize if this make others feel bad.
mk01
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

The update to 4.5.2 has also ruined the ANC on my headphones. How could they let this happen and why have they not offered an updated Firmware or a comment on the issue. Ridiculous!

Bernard2
Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

you guys don't have the disconnecting/reconnecting issue?  I just checked my ANC - same issue - no diff when changing diff ANC level. but the first issue is more annoying! 😭

gravax
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 10, 2019

What I find surprising is that all the people who have the ANC issue haven't been able to go to a Bose center, and get the local team to confirm the ANC issue... If it's so perceivable, then any Bose center should be able to confirm the issue and issue either a replacement or send for repair. Why isn't this happening? It's not a random behavior, so it can be reproduced instantly at any service center...

raytsh
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 9, 2019

@Bernard2  Nope, not connectivity issues with my two QC35II and my one QC35I after the firmware update. I'd just contact Bose support and get them replaced or sent in for repair.

davinderc
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 6, 2019

I have been following this thread from around page 40 or so. Back then my QC35ii's were working fine and I did not update firmware. However, recently they developed an issue with white noise from only the right side and after a reset did not resolve the issue I sent them back to Amazon for a refund. From the length of this thread and Bose's slow progress on finding the problems, I think it's much safer to compare your options. I'm looking at Audio Technica's offerings now, which honestly seems to offer no-frills products that do what they say, for similar to lower prices.