Re: Bose QC 35 ii firmware 4.5.2

@F3rn4nd0

I am currently using 4.5.2.

Daddyburns
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 29, 2019

I was perfectly happy with my QCs until I dropped into an Apple store over the weekend and tried on a set of beats! the ANC totally drowned out the shop noise. Made me realise that my Bose are inferior. They take away the train engine noise etc but local speech is a right pain.

gutted 

davinderc
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 6, 2019

Has anyone tried out the Audio Technica ANC900-BT? I ordered a pair last Friday and am curious how they compare in terms of comfort, sound and ANC...

drwhois
Collaborator
Registered since

Aug 8, 2019

switched my 35's to NC700's

i didn't really had the issue but i'de figured that the NC700's will be provided with firmware's a lot longer

now tested both of them side by side and the NC700 is a tad better (5% or so)

but still not all sounds are blocked out when wearing them just to block out sounds

voices are not filtered out completely (you can understand every word) and a playing radio is also hearable...

so no real difference between 35's and 700's...

poiuz
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 13, 2019

Would you alle please be so kind and stay on-topic?

I personally dont care about toher users current preferences as long as I haven't decided to put the QC35 into the bin.

CLS
Participant
Registered since

Aug 10, 2019

Re: Firmware 4.5.2 QC35 ii

@Atalef Of course, it is not completely silent when ACN is set to high but is acceptable silent as high setting should be. I can hear a clear difference between low and high ANC setup.

Trevc
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

I just updated mine using the USB port as opposed to Bluetooth as this seems to be more reliable.

I noticed no difference in the ANC from before and after. Just my personal experience.

sevast1an
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

Guys help )) i need to choose between this one and Sony wh-1000x3, tomorrow I should by one of them (( I wanted Bose but i am afraid to receive one with firmware bug (( and here where i live I don't have a place to change or return back, so what do you think i should do? Go with Sony instead?! ((

davinderc
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 6, 2019

Try Audio Technica ANC900-BT. That company is known for being professional with audio products and its customers. It makes industry standard headphones for people who record music.