Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 12, 2019

Re: Firmware 4.5.2 QC35 ii

I'm at the same situation ( no place to replae it 8n my country ) but i decided to buy bose qc35 ii but i won't download the app. Just don't download the app and you will be fine 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

What to do in case the firmware was already installed!?((  I am afraid of this, can i check it in some way? I really like the comfort of Bose an it's build quality but 200$+ are a lot of money 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2019

I decided to give a try after staying with the pre-installed 4.3.6 for two weeks. I upgraded to 4.5.2 from the Bose Connect app on my iPhone last weekend. There does not seem to be any ANC issues with 4.5.2. I can still feel the difference between the high level and the low level of ANC. My headphones were manufactured in August, 2019. Just wanted to share my experience with the forum.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 12, 2019

Oh thank you so much for sharing your experience, now am really really happy. I orderd it yesterday and it will arrive tomorrow 💕 i will give a try for like three days with the pre- installed frimware then i will update it. I hope mine dosen't get the 4.5.2 issue. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 18, 2019

Why wouldn't you get the 4.5.2? It is the latest and still active for update. So, good luck and hope you don't face the same issues after updating 😉

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 27, 2019

"Why wouldn't you get the update"

Dude, there are literally 200 pages of complaints on here. That's why.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 18, 2019

I believe you missed the comment before mine, he said:

"i will give a try for like three days with the pre- installed frimware then i will update it. I hope mine dosen't get the 4.5.2 issue. "

So my reply is why wouldn't he get it if he's gone update. Of course he will get the 4.5.2

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2019

Sharing one more update. Since my 4.5.2 is working perfectly became more brave. I was bit curious and searched in google about bosefirmware/ced and tried all the firmwares from 3.1.8. Each time used the web option and never used the app. In office, I sit near a server room and with every update tried my qc 35 ii in the same location. And finally reached again 4.5.2. I can confidently say from 3.1.8 to 4.5.2. I felt the ANC worked perfectly fine. The only difference I felt was 3.1.8 had a little different bass. But, ANC was all same. Mine is Jun 2019 manufactured qc 35 ii. Looks like with new hw, everything is fine. Honestly quite happy with my qc. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 30, 2019

For the people interested of buying QC35ii or willing to buy/update them:

Are you out of your mind?!

There are almost 200 pages with 1800+ comments saying that this problem is not fixed, and Bose is not going to fix this anytime soon.

I have the problem, and I can tell for myself and others, we lost hope on this issue, and that's the reason we are no longer posting here.

Do a favor to yourself and just buy the Sony one's and save yourself a headache.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 14, 2018

podrían ustedes volver a reinstalar el software  a través de el modo avanzado ?

A, D, V, flecha arriba, flecha abajo

hoy lo hice y creo que se soluciono el problema

me gustaría saber si sienten lo mismo