Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uom
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Re: Bose QC 35 ii firmware 4.5.2

@CirenJules I agree with your statements. I, too, think it is really sad to see how Bose just doesn't seem to respond to this issue. And while I am not sure that this would not happen with a different company, at least I want to give another company a chance. I also have a SoundTouch 10 and was thinking about setting up our house with more SoundTouch products but this really tipped me over to try out another brand. 

CirenJules
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 8, 2020

@uom Thanks for the feedback. I too have one of those; and won’t be buying anymore! I also had some truly wireless buds which have a known overheating fault in hot climates...and have just sold those (now have some Apple PowerBeats Plus which are much better imo)

rthiru17
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

What is the best firmware to be on to experience the best noise cancelling? 

Would be great if anyone could answer this.

CirenJules
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 8, 2020

Along with others, I’ve made a free Posts on this topic. There’s a good List of the different Firmware versions and what they include; there are also deets on how to do it. The consensus is either 3.x or even 2.y. Please be aware that whilst doing little to fix this issue, Bose don’t support doing any FW downgrade either - so it’s 100% at your own risk.

CirenJules
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 8, 2020

(You need to search Reddit for this info btw)

KarlHeidar
Participant
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Why reddit ? No wonder you cant find anything in the forums, because folks are posting all over the internet ?

CirenJules
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 8, 2020

.... this case Reddit content is obv. out of their (Bose) control; even if it’s all not in one place, there are positive forces showing where you can find it. So it’s not quite as fragmented as made out.

D10S
Participant
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Re: Firmware 4.5.2 QC35 ii

I have the same problem,  the firmware upgrade just decreased the NC of my headphones.. so many months and yet is solved. What's happening with bose??

KarlHeidar
Participant
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Re: Firmware 4.5.2 QC35 ii

HI,

I have the same problem. ANC IS trash after upgrade to 4.5.2

The backround noise in phonecalls results in that i have to shut it off and use my ear on the phone.

Please fix, this is a major bug and showstopper for this price and quality range.

jbrugger
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 30, 2019

Can't find it? Let me google that for you. 

Not linking to the actual site, but i think this will be deleted anyway..

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=bose+firmware+ced+downgrade+github