Serj
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jun 27, 2019

Re: Bose QC 35 ii firmware 4.5.2

Maybe we don't know it yet, and someone bought Bose to destroy it :)). Seems that every Bose product is receiving the same treatment https://www.theregister.co.uk/AMP/2019/11/18/bose_soundbars_new_firmware_fails/ Also there are lots of 700s reports, and if you search across the forum you'll notice that the updates kill each and every Bose product. Sweet!

Tymiano
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 5, 2019

My replacement NC700 are due to be delivered today. Now i really don't know what to do. Wheter to sell them and get something else or stick to Bose. New Sony should released soon...

gravax
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 10, 2019

@Tymiano wrote:

My replacement NC700 are due to be delivered today. Now i really don't know what to do. Wheter to sell them and get something else or stick to Bose. New Sony should released soon...

I'm not sure I understand your attitude (apart from wanting to spread FUD). Why not just wait until you have received them, put them on your ears, and see if the audio quality is what you expect from Bose? Oh... and while they're all new and still under the "return if unsatisfied" policy, do a firmware update and see if you are still happy with them.

Only then, consider getting rid of them... But before you have them, it's somewhat ridiculous to imagine you are already going to get rid of them...

Tymiano
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 5, 2019

Well, reason is, its easier to sell when they are brand new and sealed. Returning is not an option as this is warranty replacement

johnnyimm
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

Hi shaikh.hidayat, I sign up an account to registered an account to feedback this problem specially, And I think this is not the engineers' problem Haven't you used your own products? Can't you find the ANC is not well by yourselves? The problem was started at June, this year(at least), 700 people feedbacks, If you still don't use a QC35 II or just using ONLY ONE device to check this problem, that's so sad, Can't see your resolution to resolve the problem. I still don't believe that this is your marketing or sales Strategy, to make 700 sales better, and I think Bose don't want your customers think like this, too. So do something to prove it !
poziomek
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jul 29, 2019

Fot those who got NC700 in exchange from Bose. 

Could you share here or in private message how did you managed to do that?

How and whom have you written to?

What do you say? 

How much did you pay to get exchange? 

shaikh.hidayat
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 21, 2019

@johnnyimm I am end consumer same like you and thousands who are suffering from this ANC problem. I am NOT from Bose 😉

I shared the email which I received from Bose since I see no update/progress on this forum.

johnnyimm
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

I just bought it for a week , but it's totally different from I experienced it in the retail store months ago, I thought it's a new problem, but I don't know it has been six months (It means after I experienced at the store, it happened, how lucky I am, LOL)
johnnyimm
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

Not sure what you want to say,
How and whom have I written to? Managed to do what?
But I didn't exchange my QC35 II,
Cause I just bought it for a week, and ran into this Six-months-problem

raytsh
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 9, 2019

You addressed him directly in your first post and made it sound like he was speaking in behalf of Bose. And he was just saying, that he is just a customer and does not speak for Bose. He just pasted the mail he received from Bose.