Highlighted
JordyWaty
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Bose QC 35 ii not powering/connecting after every troubleshooting method

So I have been using the qc35 ii for about 6 months now without any problems until yesterday.

I had them switched off for the night, attempted to turn them on for Bluetooth use and got no power noise or light or connection. I followed troubleshooting methods and was suggested to drain the battery. I was able to use them with the audio cable however for a day but now they are not working at all and I have no idea what to do.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose QC 35 ii not powering/connecting after every troubleshooting method

Hello JordyWaty,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm deeply sorry to hear that you're experiencing some power issues with your QC35 II's. I'd love to help.

It's great that you have attempted troubleshooting methods already. Please confirm that you have done the following:

- Reset (Turn off the headphones and wait 30 seconds. Plug the headphones into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds. Unplug the USB cord from the headphones and wait 1 minute. Turn on the headphones)

- Manually update by visiting btu.bose.com

- Try another charging cable

If the issue persists following these steps, the next option would be to explore your service options by contacting local support.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support