Aug 27, 2019
I recently got a new phone and now my headphones lose connection from more than 1 foot away from the phone. I have tried doing a reset by holding the power button for 10 seconds and clearing the connection list, then reconnecting multiple times. I have also tried connecting to another device, and the headphones wouldn't connect to the other device. Please let me know what else I can do to fix the connection issue. Thanks for your help.
Mar 26, 2019
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty connecting the QuietComfort35 II headphones to your new phone, I would be more than happy to help you with this today. Firstly, I would suggest trying to push a manual update to the headphones, rebooting your phone, disconnecting any Bluetooth devices that might interfere.
To install a Bose system update, follow these steps (Note A USB-A to USB-micro B cable is required for this update):
• Be sure the computer has internet connectivity, and that you're running a compatible operating system and web browser.
• Navigate to the Bose Bluetooth Device Updater page at btu.bose.com and select your product
• Click "Accept and Continue" to accept the terms of the Bose Updater
• Click "Download" to download the updater
• Once downloaded, open the file to install the updater, then connect the headphones to your computer via USB
• If an update is available, click "Apply Changes" to download the latest software.
• Once the system has been successfully updated, disconnect the headphones from the computer
I am also interested to know if you are connecting via the Bose Connect app?
I hope this helps, l look forward to hearing from you!
Zoe C - Community Support