mikehadzh
Participant
Registered since

Jan 7, 2021

Bose QC 35 red light when charging with usb cable

Hello so my Bose QC 35 headphones batery light glow solid red when I am charging via usb cabel from pc also I try and from plug in adapter.I read this is a charging error or out of temperature rage.Its need indicatior to glow blinking amber.What can I do.Also i try to connect them to bose connect app but they are not visible It`s only for buds or its also for QC 35.The model is virst version.Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Re: Bose QC 35 red light when charging with usb cable

Hey mikehadzh, 

Welcome to the Community, we appreciate you posting. The QC35's use the Bose Connect app so you should be able to detect them on this. 

Have you attempted to charge the headset via another wire rather than another outlet? I'd also like to know if you have attempted to perform any troubleshooting on the headset so far? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
mikehadzh
Participant
Registered since

Jan 7, 2021

Hello so I try to update the firmware with bose updater app but the headphones are not visible for the updater I also try with a diferent usb cabel same result they charge but its a red light and also can`t connect to bose connect app.I try to restart them also same result.Thanks in advance

Hector_B

Sorry to hear this Mike, 

As the issue persists, it leads me to believe the headset needs to be replaced. To explore service options for your headset please reach out to your regional Bose support team via the Contact Us page here.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!