Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 17, 2020

Bose QC 35 use with PC when using Teams call

I am using the QC 35 in Teams meetings with my PC with Windows 10. The problem is the following:

Whenever I get a notification (chat message, email, scheduled computer task pop-up) both mic and speaker stop working for a time between 5 to 10 seconds. This makes it impossible to use the headphones in Teams meetings. When using other computer headsets the same problem is not present. What to do...?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose QC 35 use with PC when using Teams call

Hello Tonza, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you are having some strange audio issues when getting a notification. 

Can you please let me know if the issue happens across all devices or just with the PC? I would also like to know if you have attempted any troubleshooting so far to resolve this? 

If you haven't let's start with clearing the pairing list for the headset and reconnecting to the PC. To do this simply follow these steps below: 

• Power on your headset
  • Slide the Power switch to the Bluetooth icon and hold it for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth device list cleared.

One this is done please forget the connection from your PC's settings and connect again. 

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of clearing the pairing list. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!