Aayush
Participant
Registered since

Feb 8, 2021

Bose QC II Refurbished or NeW?

Hello,

I returned my bose QC II because of power failure, it was under warranty. And bose were happy to replace me new one. I got my parcel yesterday, I was happy to get my old headphone replaced. However, after going through T&Cs I realised that I might get a refurbished one as replacement. I wanted to know that, if I got the refurbished one or not, since I can feel the difference with this new one. However, I got one in box sealed, and everything seems new.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Bose QC II Refurbished or NeW?

Author Accepted Answer selected by Aayush

If it's in a sealed retail box, then I'm 99% sure you would have received a new one.  Most refurbished ones come in plain boxes (plain grey/white with simple writing on them)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by Aayush

If it's in a sealed retail box, then I'm 99% sure you would have received a new one.  Most refurbished ones come in plain boxes (plain grey/white with simple writing on them)

View solution in original post

Tegan_M

Hi Aayush,

Thanks for reaching out. 

With warranty services, you should be receiving a brand new product in the exchange 😊 If you have any concern regarding this, do not hesitate to contact your local Bose product support team for confirmation. Click this link > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!