cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
knolan
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2021

Bose QC3 Replacement Service - is it still in operation?

Bose product name QC3

Country Ireland

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

My BOSE QC3's have just developed a fault (loss of sound on the left headphone). I wonder if I can have them replaced at reduced cost on the BOSE replacement service - I realise these are now a discontinued product but hoping a replacement service might still exist?

In summary, I wish to replace my now faulty BOSE QC3s with a new replacemet-servise set of QC3s, if that service still exists?

Any insights on this appreciated.

Thanks, 

Kevin Nolan

Dublin, Ireland

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Bose QC3 Replacement Service - is it still in operation?

Author Accepted Answer selected by knolan

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out, sorry to hear that you are only receiving partial audio from your QuietComfort 3 headphones.

Due to the age of the product, it is unlikely we will be able to do a like for like exchange for this product. Please reach out to your local Bose product support team to see what service options are available to you at this time. For support in Ireland please follow this link. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by knolan

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out, sorry to hear that you are only receiving partial audio from your QuietComfort 3 headphones.

Due to the age of the product, it is unlikely we will be able to do a like for like exchange for this product. Please reach out to your local Bose product support team to see what service options are available to you at this time. For support in Ireland please follow this link. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

knolan
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2021

Thanks for your reply - appreciated. 

I  understand the situation regarding the QC3's and will indeed connect with customer support to see what other options might exist.

Thanks!