Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomas_carmo
Participant
Registered since

Aug 19, 2020

Bose QC35 I Right-side off with cable

Hi,

I'm a fan of the Bose headphones. Had a ae2i a little ago and a 3 years ago bought the QC35. And I loved it.

But since one and a half year i'm having a problem with cable connection. When a plug-in audio connection the right-side speaker goes out. Since I didn't find any forum talking about the cable connection I I decided to open and see if something physical was causing the problem. Incredibly I discovered a cable that's run from P2 entry to the electrical board was disconnected. The Weld was crack. Since I'm in Brazil, I don't have customer assistance were and decided to fix my self (not recommend). But I felt compelled to publish this discovered to help other with the same problem.

Thanks, Thomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: Bose QC35 I Right-side off with cable

Author Accepted Answer selected by Thomas_carmo

Hey Thomas,

Glad to hear you're enjoying your QC35 headphones! I'm sorry to learn you were encountering issues with audio when using the auxiliary cable. We always recommend sending your product to an authorized Bose service center to ensure your product can be safely and comprehensively serviced.

To find the authorized service centers in your region, reach out to your local support team by going to Global Contact Page> Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Bose QC35 I Right-side off with cable

Author Accepted Answer selected by Thomas_carmo

Hey Thomas,

Glad to hear you're enjoying your QC35 headphones! I'm sorry to learn you were encountering issues with audio when using the auxiliary cable. We always recommend sending your product to an authorized Bose service center to ensure your product can be safely and comprehensively serviced.

To find the authorized service centers in your region, reach out to your local support team by going to Global Contact Page> Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post