Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 22, 2019

Bose QC35 II equalizer?

Dear Bose,

I really like my new QC35 II's, but I'm really missing an equalizer setting in the Bose connect app. I've got Jaybird's X3's as well, and they got equalizer settings in the firmware off the buds. Is it possible that this gets added to the QC35 II, that would be really amazing.

With regards,

Jochem 

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted

Re: Bose QC35 II equalizer?

Hi Jocchemm, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

I appreciate your feedback and will pass this onto the development team. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Hector,

That's great. But I read this also on other posts about this topic. Can you give us feedback on wheter or not this feature gets added? 

Regards,

Jochem

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

@Jocchemm  I would be personally suprised if they 'pre-announce' any firmware features.  Since I have lurked on multiple Bose boards from last year on, this has never occurred.  In fact, I personally believe that the Bose support people who respond here have no idea of what will be in the next firmware version until it gets released and they post the release.  And even then, what gets shared is only a 'subset' of what was added, removed, and/or changed.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 22, 2019

Well that's a shame.. I was hoping that after so much feedback from the community there still hasn't been any notice about it. Anyway, It's also not really necessary, but it would make my life a bit easier.

Regards,

Jochem

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 25, 2019

Bump for this. The perfect - separate for left and right.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Hello akaspin,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. As with previous community members comments, I will pass your feedback to the development team.

Should you need anything else in the meantime then please get in touch.

Kindest regards,
Zoe C 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Nov 2, 2019

Hi,

it's really nice you passed this further..but!

However, is there any progress?

All the time I see people complain about the darn Bose Music app, they cannot force the new NCH 700 work with it and those who could make it further they see no EQ. The sound being like meh in lower freq might be easily made better with it!

Is there ANY INFO about EQ being added to the app until let's say the end of this year or at the begining of 2020??

C'mon Bose!

Best regards

Simon

Highlighted

Hello SayMoon, 

Thanks for reaching out today. 

I am sorry but we do not have any further information on this yet. As soon as we do we promise to update the Community. 

If any other users would like this feature please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 6, 2019

Hello Vicky_W,

Yes, I also miss this functionality very much.

I just tested the "Sony Headphones Connect". The only disadvantage of Sony is that the WH-1000XM3 are uncomfortable, so I wouldn't switch to them yet.

Best regards,

Anton