Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BELLAKU
Participant
Registered since

Mar 19, 2021

Bose QC35 II voice prompt too loud

Hey!

I've noticed that this issue has still not been solved with QC35 II's updates. I searched the community to find if anyone has a solution on to how to change the volume of voice prompts on QC35 II. I found two posts about it, one from 2017 and the other from 2019. The last post was solved with "This has already been passed onto the development team as a suggestion. However I will raise this again for you." How come this issue hasn't been taken care of when it was first reported in 2017?

The most troubling problem for me is that I can't return my product, so I'm desperately trying to find any solution to this. Even if I need to take the headphones apart and have it different from the original product.

Please, can someone come up with a solution?

1 REPLY 1
martinkjlarsson
Contributor
Registered since

May 20, 2021

Re: Bose QC35 II voice prompt too loud

Hi,

I am also getting frustrated that nothing seems to be done to address the issue. Part of the reason I have good noise-cancelling headphones is so I can have a low volume. Right now, with sensitive ears, the prompt volume is painful regardless if voice prompt is on or off.

Being able to adjust the prompt volume in the app would be fantastic; turning prompts off all together with a switch (voice and beeps) would also work for me.

The fact that nothing has been done for such a long time leads me to believe that Bose just does not listen or care. I think my QC35 II are amazing, but the only solution to the problem at the moment seems to be to buy a different brand of headphones.

Bose, please fix this.