Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Bose QC35 II wireless headphones will connect to iphone 6 Plus blutooth but I cannot hear anything

I can connect my Bose QC35 II wireless headphones to my iphone 6 Plus but I cannot hear anything. Even when i connect them via the wired connection, when i turn the volume up to absolute maximum i can only just faintly hear the music or youtube app or sound. I have checked the headphones on another iphone 10 and they work as well as other devices. This seems to be an issue with my iphone setting but i cannot work out what is wrong with it.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose QC35 II wireless headphones will connect to iphone 6 Plus blutooth but I cannot hear any...

Hello Adare, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to read that you are having some issues with your iPhone 6 Plus and the QC35 II's. 

Can you please test the iPhone with a few other Bluetooth devices to see if the same issue occurs? I would also like to know if you have similar issues with call audio? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.