bbkr
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 28, 2019

Bose QC35 - connecting to two devices is the most annoying and irritating thing invented. Ever...

Hello Bose users. I'd like to know if there is ANY way to force Bose QuietComfort 35 to be connected only to single device at a time?

Typical day of QC35 user looks like this:

/begin rant 🙂

I'm using my computer and I want to use headphones. Turning them on - and ShieldTV sound is gone in other room, because headphones hijacked second signal. Now I have to either start an App to disconnect them from ShieldTV or go to another room and disconnect BT device.

I'm back to my computer, and my wife (who uses my headphones occasionally) turns her macbook on in other room. "Connected to macbook...". Arrrrrrr!

- HEYYYYYY! TURN OFF HEADPHONES!

- WHAT?

- TURN OFF HEADPHONES!

- I DON'T KNOW HOW...

Sigh...

At the evening I turn on headphones to listen to the music from my phone. Headphones decided to connect to phone AND computer. So while walking with headphones on I have "Connected to computer", "Computer diconnected", "Connected to computer", "Computer disconnected"...

/end rant 🙂

I understand being connected to two devices at a time may be useful for some users. But please add at least application option to switch between dual and single connection mode. Hijacking second signal is soooooo annoying.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose QC35 - connecting to two devices is the most annoying and irritating thing invented. Eve...

Author Accepted Answer selected by bbkr

Hello Bbkr, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

We appreciate your feedback and will take it on board. 

I have submitted a feature request to the development team for you to ask to have this implemented. 

If any other users have feedback on this we would love to hear it. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose QC35 - connecting to two devices is the most annoying and irritating thing invented. Eve...

Author Accepted Answer selected by bbkr

Hello Bbkr, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

We appreciate your feedback and will take it on board. 

I have submitted a feature request to the development team for you to ask to have this implemented. 

If any other users have feedback on this we would love to hear it. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W

View solution in original post