Highlighted
pippopippii
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Bose QC35 ii can’t pair with SharpSmartTV

Hi, I’ve purchased Bose QC35 ii, it works great with Apple device but I can’t pair it with my Sharp 60UA6800X which has BT build-in. 

I’ve tried clearing paring list already but it still can’t see the device. 

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose QC35 ii can’t pair with SharpSmartTV

Author Accepted Answer selected by pippopippii

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with your QC35 II pairing with your Sharpe TV. I'll do all I can to assist you!

In most cases where we see this issue, the TV has often been a receiver of Bluetooth audio and not a receiver. To make a solid connection with our QC35 II's (or any of our headphones) the device will need to be a transmitter to send the signal to the headphones. However, I have looked into the specifications of your TV and it does appear to be a transmitter but it does not support the A2DP Bluetooth profile which our headphones need to make the connection.

Therefore, the QC35 II's will be very difficult to connect to your TV (if at all) without a compatible Bluetooth adapter. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help with, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by pippopippii

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with your QC35 II pairing with your Sharpe TV. I'll do all I can to assist you!

In most cases where we see this issue, the TV has often been a receiver of Bluetooth audio and not a receiver. To make a solid connection with our QC35 II's (or any of our headphones) the device will need to be a transmitter to send the signal to the headphones. However, I have looked into the specifications of your TV and it does appear to be a transmitter but it does not support the A2DP Bluetooth profile which our headphones need to make the connection.

Therefore, the QC35 II's will be very difficult to connect to your TV (if at all) without a compatible Bluetooth adapter. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help with, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

View solution in original post

pippopippii
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your reply : )