Highlighted
Capt
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 7, 2019

Bose QC35 ii ending in SN AE

Hi,

I bought the QC35 ii headphones towards the end of last year (2018) expecting to be AR enabled. Following the discussions here, I realize that my set will probably never be AR enabled as the serial number of my headphones ends in AE. Does BOSE have an upgrade program for QC35 ii whose serial numbers don't end in AZ?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose QC35 ii ending in SN AE

Author Accepted Answer selected by Capt

Hello Capt,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

You are correct that the QC35 II's with a serial number ending in AE will not be AR-enabled. This is not something that we can facilitate through the Bose Community, however, I would strongly recommend that you contact your local customer support to see what they can do for you. 

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by Capt

Hello Capt,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

You are correct that the QC35 II's with a serial number ending in AE will not be AR-enabled. This is not something that we can facilitate through the Bose Community, however, I would strongly recommend that you contact your local customer support to see what they can do for you. 

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

View solution in original post

Capt
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 7, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, I will follow up with customer support.

Regards.