Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 22, 2020

Re: Bose QC35 ii turn off while using bluetooth connections on Windows PCs

I have a same issue, it wont shut off at all. when i shut it off, it shuts off about a sec then turning right bask on. is there any solution to this?? i am really displeased with bose lately. it's my 3rd device that malfunctioning with no apparent cause. i dont even use those devices frequently. 

Highlighted

Hi @jinkk0319,

That sounds quite unusual! Are you saying that the headphones will turn themselves back on, even when you set the power switch to 'Off'? Have you been able to try any of the troubleshooting provided in the thread so far?

If you have and you've noticed no improvement, I'd recommend contacting your local support to look into the service options available. To do this, go to Global Contact Page > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 26, 2020

I have the same exact issue.  Every 15 minutes on the dot the headphones restart and come back online.  It doesn't seem like full sleep, as the headphones come back on with no intervention.  I've recently tried switching from LE- / Hands Free AG for connecting to the full power bluetooth for stereo.  I'm hoping that fixes the every-10 minutes problem, but now I have the problem that when any mic turns I can't hear any sound.