Afek
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 25, 2018

Re: Bose Qc45 Release Date

Is there a date of reales for the Qc45 yet cuz I am debating if to buy the Qc35ii now or not and wait for next gen

Hi Afek,

Thanks for posting. As @Greg_B had mentioned, we don't have any information regarding the next generation of headsets. When we do, we will post whatever news we have here in the community!

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

JaimeC
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 13, 2018

Too late. I was a Bose fan and was extremely keen in buying a new version. Since Bose did not release any product I was forced to buy the Sony XM3 and I must say that I am extremely happy with them. If Bose comes up with a new version in the next few months I will NOT buy it since I will still be using my Sony XM3. I will have to wait probably a 2-3 years until I decide to give Bose a new try.

3s2ng
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Same here. I've been using the XM3 for 2 weeks now and I'm very happy with my purchase. I might switch to Bose when they release the QC55 or QC45 II.

Pilou42
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jul 19, 2017

These guys...

You're so happy that you're still frustrated. Man Happy

You prefer to favor a brand who launches a new model once a year, devaluing your product quickly. You wanted the last thing on the market ? Good, those who purchased the XM2 too.

I guess you did not even listen to QC35 and you try to make you feel better posting here. Anyway, GL HF with your XM3, I'm happy too with my QC35. Man Happy

3s2ng
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

We are not fanboy. We just a commoner that wants a value for our money. I won't be buying an outdated product while there are alternatives out there that is better (in my humble opinion) than your outdated product. Fanboyism is a hell of a drug. 

dbenyakar
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 5, 2017

You forgot to mention that Bose supports connetion to more than one device, whereas Sony does not.

On the other hand, Sony supports more codecs and quick charge.

I had the QC35 and I also happened to listen to the Sony M3. IMHO, while the ANC of the Sony is better, the sound of the Bose is more wrapping and pleasant to hear.

3s2ng
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Don't get me wrong, both QC35 & XM3 are great, its just really personal preference. 

Just funny & sad at the same time that there are people that get triggered when they don't like other peoples opinion. 

Highlighted
Pilou42
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jul 19, 2017

Fanboy... 'k
You're complaining about an outdated product but you don't even know why it is outdated.
Yes I criticize your judgement because I don't feel like I have an "outdated" headphone, even after Sony XM3 release.
If you are that happy with your Sony, why don't you go tell them, on their board. I don't go on their board to tell them "you release too much products, I prefer to buy Bose because there are less products and they are less outdated".
You provoke, I answer, that's all. Man Mad

poopmaster1234
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

although im a bose fan (because of lewis hamilton), if both qc35 ii and sony wh100mx3 were the same price i would go for mx3s because the qc35 ii although they have a better noise cancellation and better comfort but they are far too old( about 2 years of age ) is a little too old and they dont have touch controls .